The main focus of the LMAAC PTSA is to enhance the learning experience for our students and teachers and to build a better family community on campus.
PTA is a national community that advocates for our children. Joining our LMAAC PTSA means you support the mission of the largest Children’s advocacy group in the country AND you support valuable enrichment and programs at LMAAC.
· >$6,000 to teacher & classroom supplies
· $2,000 for on-site study trips/history days
· $4,000 towards field trips and busses
· $1,800 for 7th gr science dissection specimen
· $2,000 donation to the school for the amphitheater lighting and sound project
· >$1,000 to the library for new books for our students
· $800 for internet safety assemblies for students and parents
· $1,800 towards our hospitality and teacher appreciation week events
· $500 for 8th grade awards ceremony
In addition to your PTSA membership at $10 per person, please consider making a DIRECT DONATION to help us reach our fall fundraising goal so we can help support ALL our students, teachers, and families. Our goal is tomake this school year even better!! By donating funds to our Direct Donation Campaign, every single cent donated goes towards programs, events, and supplies that your child is a part of! 100% of the proceeds goes into the PTSA. We want to be able to provide the same field trips and educational experiences as last year AND MORE! Please join us in our mission to help all our LMAAC kids become successful students.
$10 LMAAC Car Decal
$20 LMAAC Car Decal and local merchant Perks Card
$50 LMAAC Car Decal and Perks Card plus 1 free concert ticket OR$5 in tickets for Fall Carnival
$100 or more! LMAAC Car Decal and Perks Card plus 2 free concert tickets OR 1 free Fall Carnival Wristband OR 1 LMAAC Tshirt OR 2 VIP seats to 2017 8th grade promotion