We will cover Language Arts and U.S. History in this class.
The goal is to work, question, wonder, solve, grow, team, and learn with gusto!
This will help you grow into a productive citizen of the 21st century.
Classroom Supply List
...also found on https://sites.google.com/view/
Needed every day...
• 1 or 2 inch three ring binder (to be shared with other classes) - with clear cover to hold daily schedule
• 3 hole punched pocket folders (will be used as dividers) with a small amount of lined paper between each - this class needs 3 - Reading, Writing, History
• composition book for Do it Write Daily (DWD) - will probably need three for the year
• water - there is no sink in the classroom
• an independent level chapter book
• pencil bag/box to include:
- 2 pencils sharpened (not mechanical)
- hand held sharpener that holds the shavings
- a pad of 2x2 Post-It notes
- colored pencils (a box of 12 is fine)
- an eraser
Optional but appreciated...
• thin iPad cover (please wait on this until I get which generation iPad your student is assigned)
• ear buds
• huge backpacks
• larger 3 ring covered binders
• fidget spinners
• spiral notebooks - we'll use the paper in the binder in this class
Do NOT bring...
food into the classroom except for water
Teacher: Jan RichardsSchool: La Mesa Arts AcademyGrades: 5thLocation: Room 40E-mail (preferred): firstname.lastname@example.org