Our PTSA is committed to helping parents/guardians understand the importance of supporting their children in school activities.
Help us do great things for kids at SVA -- join PTSA!We encourage parents, guardians, and community members to be informed about education issues and support our school.
WHAT DOES PTSA DO AT OUR SCHOOL?PTSA improves the lives of children and families through the following programs and the activities at Spring Valley Academy:
We invite you to support SVMS PTSA. Anyone can join -- click here to learn how!
- 8th Grade Activities
- Family BBQs in the Fall and Spring
- Founder’s Day Program (Celebrating Student Achievement) & Honorary Service Awards
- Parent Education support
- Reflections Art Contest
- School Safety Program support
- Student Achievement Incentives & Recognitions
- Red Ribbon Week support
- Teacher/Staff Appreciation Breakfast and Lunch