PLEASE SUPPORT THE SPRING VALLEY ACADEMY PERFORMING ARTS PROGRAM!
Your donation helps KEEP THE ARTS ALIVE in our school during tough economic times.
It helps purchase band uniforms, pay for instrument repairs, and helps fund the purchase of new instruments and supplies.
It also pays for parade entrance fees so that our fabulous Eagle Marching Band can showcase their talent (and proudly represent Spring Valley, CA) in parades across San Diego county.
The Performing Arts program seeks (and very greatly appreciates) the following donations:
- products or services for the fundraising drawing at our Winter Concert and at our June Concert
- gift certificates in any amount from any Music Store (so that we can purchase music, reeds, and instrument repairs throughout the year)
- lunch or snacks to serve the hungry marching band students after their parades
- baked goods for the cake walk at our twice-a-year play-a-thons
- INSTRUMENTS! If you know of someone who no longer wants or uses their instrument, we need instruments! We will come and pick it up, or you can call to make arrangements to drop it off.
We appreciate your support!