A fun way to look for books in our library collection, send book recommendations to friends, make lists of books that you want to read, or request books from your home computer is to use the Destiny Quest catalog. Here's how to do it --
- Click on the Destiny Catalog link.
- Select Casa de Oro Elementary.
- Click on Login (upper right).
- Your User Name is your 6 digit barcode number. If you do not know this number, or if you've forgotten, you'll need to ask Mrs. Shu to write it down for you. Your Password is your birthdate. Enter the numbers only: month, then day (if the day is below 10, you'll need to add a zero, for example, 03 for the third), and then the 4 digit year.
- Click on Login and this should take you to your account. Your name should appear in the upper right.
- From here, click on Catalog and then Destiny Quest. Here you can explore our CDO catalog, find out what's available, send requests to students so you can share book recommendations, etc. REMEMBER: When sending messages, be a responsible tech user! HAVE FUN!
You can click on this link: CDO Destiny Catalog