PTSA FALL CARNIVAL INFO
It's that time of year again, the temperatures are dropping and fall is in the air. That means it's time for the LMAAC 3rd Annual Fall Carnival. Please join us!
Saturday October 28th 6-9 p.m.
LMAAC Lower Field
Wristbands & Tickets:
On sale during lunch Monday10/23 - Friday 10/27 and after school 10/26 & 10/27 (and at the event door.)
- $10- wristband only
- $20- for a wristband and 12 ticket combo.
- Individual tickets $1.00 each or 12/$10.
Buy early and avoid the lines! (Adults and children pre-K and younger are FREE)
Don't forget to BYOB, being Bring Your Own Bag to collect all the goodies you will win!
Wristband includes Entrance, Games, Dance Floor, Balloon Artist, Photo Opportunity, and Costume Contest
Tickets are required for Glow Bar, Air Brush Tattoo, Cake Walk, Bake Sale, Photo Booth, and Raffles.
Food: The PTSA will be selling food this year!Â We will be selling dinner food and snacks.Â $5.00 meal deals includes:
- 1 Hamburger, cheeseburger or veggie burger OR 2 hotdogs
- Bag of chips or pop corn
- water or can of soda
(Items can also be purchased individually.Â Tickets and cash accepted.)
We need YOUR help to make this a great event, please go to the sign up below to see how you can help. Please review all the options and details before signing up for your spot. Feel free to share this with anyone who would like to attend or help with the Fall carnival.
- Baked goods for bake sale and cake walk
- Borrow Folding tables and Canopies
- Raffle items
- Large Bags of Candy!
- Pumpkins and Decorations
- Volunteer for time slots!
PTSA has sponsors these events:Coffee & Cocoa for our 4/5/6 grade students2nd Annual Fall CarnivalMovie NightsMulticultural NightStudent and Parent Assemblies on Internet Safety2nd Annual Daughter Dance - a trip to Wonderland2nd Annual Son Fun Night to the Gull's Hockey GameInflatable Fun DayBook FairsCHOW nights at local restaurantsStaff Appreciation Week
Last year PTSA has helped support the following:
- $600 8th gr Civil War Day
- $700 8th gr awards and cake
- $550 8th gr science supplies
- $900 7th gr medieval day
- $1,700 7th gr Dissection Specimen
- $1,200 7th gr Science supplies
- $340 7th gr History Jr Scholastic subscription
- $1,278 6th gr Field trip busses to Museum Of Man
- $300 6th grade supplies for DigIt!
- $852 5th gr Field trip busses to Floating Lab
- $400 5th gr class sets of ELA novels
- $1,100 4th grade Star of India Field Trip
- $406 Spec Ed Field trip busses to see Beauty and the Beast
- $100 Special Ed classroom supplies
- $295 Field trip Bus for CAT
- $913 Camcorders and tripods for Media Class
- $880 Art Department supplies and Art Books for Library
- $1,795 School-wide Brain Pop Subscription
- $1,890 School-wide Problem Attic subscription for 2 years
- $660 Front Office Supplies
- $200 Updated Counseling supplies
- $500 New refrigerator for Teachers' Lounge