BACK TO SCHOOL

The first day of school is August 27, 2020. LMSV will begin the school year in online learning. 

Coronavirus Online Learning Community Resources Meals

Salary Settlement

As mentioned in my last update, impasse mediation was held on Friday, November 4, 2016. I am happy to report the District and the Teachers Association came to agreement on a salary settlement. The tentative agreement includes a 2% salary increase retroactively applied on July 1, 2016 and a 1.5% salary increase applied on January 1, 2017, for a total salary increase of 3.5%.

This salary agreement concludes all open bargaining items for the 2016-17 year. In the near future, I will send out a final update covering all of the work our bargaining teams accomplished.

You'll Love It Here!

  • Award-winning, tuition-free neighborhood schools
  • All-day kindergarten offered at all schools
  • Engaging before and after school care offered at all schools
  • Exemplary staff dedicated to educating, supporting, and nurturing ALL children
  • Innovative educational programs and academies including:
    • Arts and Music
    • Dual Language Immersion and Acquisition
    • International Baccalaureate
    • No Excuses University
    • Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, Mathematics (STEAM)
  • World-class physical education facilities

Enroll Today!

ESS +      District +

District Spotlight

Extended School Services in LMSV Rocks!

Extended School Services (ESS) provides students an outstanding childcare experience before and after school. Students get homework help, engage in games, projects and field trips. ESS provides grants for families who qualify and low cost options.

More

You Belong at LMSV

Students in LMSV belong! Learn about how students at La Presa Elementary attend, connect and belong with their school community. Visit lmsvschools.org for more information.

More

#AttendConnectBelongLMSV

Students at Casa de Oro Elementary attend, connect and belong. It’s not too late to enroll in our preschool and TK-grade 8 schools in LMSV. Visit lmsvschools.org/enroll today!

More