Students new to LMSV may now enroll!
Enrollment for the 2020-21 school year can now be completed entirely online at the following link: www.lmsvschools.org/enroll . In addition to completing the online forms, you will need to upload a scanned copy or a photo of the following documents in order to complete enrollment:
- Copy of your child’s Immunization record
- Two proof of residency verification documents (examples of verification documents can be viewed here)
- Copy of Birth certificate
- For Kindergarten ONLY- Physical Exam Form (Due before 90th day of first grade) and Dental Exam Form (Due May 31st of first year in public school)
- If Applicable- Most Recent IEP
- If Applicable- Most Recent 504
To promote health and safety, online enrollment is highly encouraged. However, if you need in-person assistance, our school offices will also be open on Thursdays from 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM beginning Thursday, April 30, 2020. Families who are unable to enroll online may visit the school on those days, pick up an enrollment packet to complete, and bring required documentation in person to the school. Health and social distancing protocols will apply. For enrollment questions, please contact your school of residence.