Find A School—Address Search
Click Address Search to find out which school your child will attend. For directions to a particular school, first find the school address from the School Address List and then go to Map Quest to get driving directions.
Enrolling Your Child In School
Enroll your child at the school your child will attend. Registration packets should be picked up at the school site and should be available beginning March 1st for the upcoming school year. Proof of legal age is required for children entering kindergarten (or first grade if the child is not attending kindergarten). You will need your child's birth certificate, immunization record, and two proofs of residency. Contact the school for more specific information.Enrolling Your Special Education Child In School
Registering would be the same as a regular education student. Except you will need a current copy of the I.E.P. to register.What you should bring to registration:
- Original birth certificate, passport, or hospital certificate
- Original immunization records
- Two proofs of residence (driver's license, Department of Motor Vehicles Personal Identification Card, deed to a home or closing escrow papers, copy of receipt of current San Diego County property tax bill, rental agreement including registered owner and renter's signatures, copies of current month's bills or installation, receipts for gas, electric, cable TV, water/sewer, trash and or telephone, receipt from moving company for moving household goods or receipt showing delivery of newly purchased major appliance or furniture, military housing orders, paystub with address, voter registration, or correspondence from a government agency.)
- Report of recent health checkup
- Child's health history
- Previous special education information (current copy of I.E.P.)
PLEASE NOTE: Please allow up to 30 minutes to complete the registration process when at the school site. Forms mailed will not be accepted.
The La Mesa-Spring Valley School District is committed to equal opportunity for all individuals in education. The district prohibits discrimination, harassment, intimidation or bullying based on actual or perceived race, color, ancestry, national origin, nationality, ethnic group identification, ethnicity, age, religion, marital or parental status, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics. Complaints alleging unlawful discrimination may be filed using the district’s Uniform Complaint Procedures. (BP 0410 BP 1312.3)