• 2018-2018 Calendar and Bell Schedule

    Looking for our school calendar or bell schedule? You can view the school calendar here, and the Bell Schedule is available here


    Office Hours

    While school is in session, the School Office is open 7:30-4:00pm, Monday through Friday.

    Comments (-1)
  • Registration for 2018-2019


    Want to enroll your child for 2018-2019 school year? Please call our office for instructions at (619) 668-5810 ext 1191 or 1199. 


    For families who are new to the La Mesa-Spring Valley School District, we will need the following information for student registration: 


    • 2 proofs of residence
    • Immunization records (a TDap is required to start school)
    • Recent report card and/or test scores

    If you live outside of the La Mesa-Spring Valley School District, you will need to file an Interdistrict Transfer with the District office. If you live within the La Mesa-Spring Valley school district, but would like your student to attend a different school than their school of residence (based on your home address), you will need to file an Intradisctrict Transfer. You can learn more about transfers and download forms here

    Comments (-1)
  • Homework Club

    Beginning September 11th, Homework Club meets every Tuesday through Friday, 8:00-8:55am., in our Library/Patriot Center. This is free tutoring in any subject. You can download the flyer here.

    Comments (-1)
  • Order your yearbook! 


    Yearbook Orders


    Comments (-1)


    Please bring in your up-to-date shot record to our Health Tech.
    If your child needs the T-Dap booster, shots are available from your local doctor, local pharmacies, and for those without health coverage - El Cajon Public Health Center ($10) at 367 N. Magnolia Ave, Ste 101, (619) 441-6500.
    T-Dap Shot
    Comments (-1)
  • Jupiter Grades

    If you need a Jupiter Grades password, please contact the Office Manager, Julianne Pantehis at 619-668-5810, x1197, or by email, julianne.pantehis@lmsvschools.org

    Comments (-1)
  • Two Household Communication

    Does your child live in two households and you need communication to both households? Please call the office to arrange for automatic calls and emails to both households.  668-5810 x1197.

    Comments (-1)
  • Need Medical Authorization forms?  

    Please look under the Parents tab above for Medical Forms.

    Comments (-1)
  • Need homework for an absent child?

    Look on Jupiter and/or email the teachers.

    Comments (-1)
  • School Safety and Student Security

    If you have information to report about an incident at Parkway Middle School or for questions regarding school safety, please contact the Principal, Mrs. Beason.
    You may make an anonymous report using the information below:
    Crime Stoppers:  800-222-8477 or www.crimestoppersusa.com
    Students Speaking Out:  888-580-8477 or www.studentsspeakingout.org 
    Comments (-1)