Registration Info


Here Is What You Need To Register Your Child At LPE:


To register your child at LPE, you will need to come to the office and ask for and complete a registration packet. You will also need to bring the documents listed below:


1.  Original birth certificate, passport, or hospital certificate


2.  Original immunization records (Your Child's "Shot Record"). This "Shot Record" must be current and up-to-date.


3.  Two proofs of residence - At least two (2) of the following:

  • Driver's license
  • Department of Motor Vehicles Personal Identification Card
  • Deed to a home or closing escrow papers
  • Copy of receipt of current San Diego County property tax bill
  • Rental agreement including registered owner and renter's signatures
  • Copies of current month's bills or installation
  • Receipts for gas, electric, cable TV, water/sewer, trash and or telephone
  • Receipt from moving company for moving household goods
  • Receipt showing delivery of newly purchased major appliance or furniture
  • Military housing orders
  • Paystub with address
  • Voter registration
  • Correspondence from a government agency