- STEAM has a dress code that is strictly enforced!
- We allow the following solid colors: Navy Blue, Black & White.
Why You'll Love STEAM
- Our Cutting Edge STEAM Academy Program Serves Families of La Mesa-Spring Valley and Other School Districts
- Engages Students with a Focus Around Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts, and Math (STEAM)
- Working with Local Universities, Colleges, High Schools, and Community Outreach Programs, We are Building Capacity for Students to be College and Career Ready
- 90+ Hours of Extended Learning Time in Science and Math
- Students Engage in Lab-Based Projects and Participate in Extracurricular Activities
- Block Scheduling Offers More Time for Students to Master Concepts, Complete Labs, and Finish Projects
- 30-minute Targeted STEAM Innovation Periods - Media, Dance, Band, Robotics, Biomedical, Tech/Media, Math Olympiad, Engineering, Science Olympiad
- Exposing 5th, and 6th Graders to STEAM Pathways Via Elective Classes
- 8:30 a.m. Start Time for All Grades. Our 5th - 6th Grades are in Their Own Area with Separate Lunches
- An Application of Interest must be Completed for Students Wishing to Attend