Now Enrolling for Fall 2021
Trust Blended Learning is here to help with issues that can make traditional school a challenge: learning style, academic goals, personal beliefs, or scheduling issues. Just like you and your child, we’re unique, and we want to meet your needs.
At Trust, we build the educational program around your life. Together, we provide a relevant and balanced education. We tap into a blend of online and traditional methods in a variety of settings to provide individual hands-on learning as well as team-based learning. Our innovative approach gives your family the flexibility you need to ensure your child’s success.
- Trust offers three different programs. Homeschool, online only and blended learning option. (Please see link to flyer for details)
- Typically 2 1/2 days face to face learning with Project-Based Learning
- Typically 2 1/2 days online independent study using an adaptive and state-of-the-art computer program tailored to provide acceleration or support
- Innovative, dynamic and engaging
- Meets each child’s unique needs
- Opportunities for acceleration, challenge and complexity for gifted learners
- Targeted support for struggling students
- Choice, collaboration and community involvement
Trust. We know your child is great. Let’s prove it together!
Meg Jacobsen, Principal (x6346)
Alma Reed, School Office Manager (x1142)
Certificated Classroom Staff
Kindergarten – Second Grade
Allison Ray-Tingzon, Room B7 (x1147)
Third Grade – Sixth Grade
Gina Miller, Room B4 (x1144)
Seventh Grade & Eighth Grade
Amber Lunde, Room B2 (x1143)