Please know that we are focused on your child’s safety at school. However, in order to fully be successful, we need your patience and cooperation.
- Gates open at 7:40 am. Staff will be posted at gates to conduct health screenings.
- Students who walk to school may enter through the front gates or the walking gate on Olive.
- Students arriving by car can be dropped off from the lower parking lot ONLY.
- Families may park in a parking space and use the crosswalk to walk students to the lower playground gate.
- Families can also remain in their cars in the “Drop-Off Lane” on the far right side of the parking lot. A staff member will let you know when your child can exit the vehicle.
- Do not drop students off from a car in the front parking lot. Front of school lot is for walk up and bus drop off only.
- Masks required indoors at all times for all.
- Once on campus, students can stop by the cafeteria for free breakfast. Students not getting breakfast walk straight to your classroom
- Staff members will be available to help all students find their classrooms.
- TK/Kinder parents are permitted to walk their children to class through August 13, 2021.
- Students will be united with their families on the lower playground.
- Parents who plan to meet students on campus can wait on lower playground. Teachers will communicate with you where you can find them on the lower playground.
Parents/Guardians may not go past the playground gates onto campus.
- Parents who plan to drive up and have students meet them at the car will use the drive through lane located along the fence to the right of the back parking lot along the lower playground.
- Let your child’s teacher know if you plan to drive through for pick up so that students can be in designated area.
- Please have a sign with your child’s name and teacher’s name on the front dash of your car to help us reunite you with your child quickly.
- Once your student(s) are with you, please exit campus.
- Please plan to pick up your student(s) by 2:25 (1:10 on Tuesdays).
EARLY pickup policy:
A note from home is required when a student leaves school early. Be prepared to present your ID. You will be required to sign your student out at the Health Technician’s desk; your child will be called to the office after you have arrived at school. Please plan accordingly as this can take a few minutes. If someone other than a parent or guardian is picking up your child, the parent/guardian must deliver a signed, dated letter notifying the office as to which emergency contact will be picking up the student with the date and time of that pickup. That person must show their ID upon pick up.
IMPORTANT: If you want to pick up your child before the end of the school day, it must be BEFORE 2:00pm (M,W,Th,F) or 12:45pm (Tuesdays). If you are requesting an early pickup within 15 minutes of the end of the school day, you will be asked to wait until the bell rings to pickup your child.
If you have information to report about an incident at your child’s school or for questions regarding school safety, please contact the principal. You may make an anonymous report using the information below:
***Please know your children are extremely important to me and my entire staff. I am open to any and all suggestions on how to better keep them safe. Please never hesitate to contact me.