2019-2020 Maryland Ave. PTA Board!
- President – Norma Mosteller
- Executive Vice President
- Membership/1st VP Ron Dombroski
- Ways and Means/2nd VP – Carol Wheat-Tarich
- Hospitality/3rd VP –
- Communications/4th VP – Nina White
- Secretary – Rosemary McElroy
- Auditor – Myron Pelton
- Treasure – Casey King
- Honorary Services
Thank you for all of your time and support.
PTA Reflections Contest!
REFLECT on the theme. CREATE art. BE RECOGNIZED!
Pre-Kindergarten through grade 12 students are encouraged to submit original works of art in one or more of the following categories:
• Dance Choreography • Film Production
• Literature • Musical Composition
• Photography • Visual Arts
Students with disabilities may receive special accommodations by entering the special artist division.
Check with your local/state PTA for program guidelines, submission deadlines and district/region and state recognition opportunities. For national award announcements and art exhibition information, visit PTA.org/Reflections.