Welcome to the LMSV Community Resource page. Below we have organized information that can be helpful for accessing resources in our community, with local health and human service agencies, charitable organizations and government entities that help support children and our communities.
In the downloads section below, please find information about:
- COVID-19 Resources for Schools
- Pandemic EBT Benefits
- Food banks in our area
- The La Mesa-Spring Valley pocket guide to community agencies for support
- Homeless services resources
- Feeding San Diego
Disability and Employment Information
Information regarding labor laws, Disability Insurance, Paid Family Leave, and Unemployment Insurance can be found at the links below:
California Labor and Workforce Development Guidance:
- Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) Resources for Employers and Workers
- The California Employment Development Department’s Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19) web page
- California Labor Commissioner’s Office FAQs
Free and Reduced Meals Information
Discounted and Free Internet Services
- Cox Communications COVID-19 response and support
- Spectrum Internet Assist
- Getting Internet Access: Available Plans
- Computers2SDKids Application
Support with Childcare
- YMCA is helping to connect families with local child care facilities in the area.
- City of La Mesa is offering extended summer camp for residents and non-residents.