Sometimes you come across an AMAZING sale and if you knew what the Teachers and PTA could use - You'd surely grab a few extra and donate them!
This list is of items that we ALWAYS NEED. Please feel free to bring any donation items directly to the front office in a bag marked for PTA. We will distribute the supplies as needed. Please note that the School District DOES NOT PROVIDE art for our students - the PTA does. The supplies are all donated, so the more supplies we have, the more art projects we are able to do with your child(ren).
- Reams of copy paper (especially colored paper!), construction paper, lined paper, cardstock, patterned scrapbook paper of all sizes
- Pens, pencils, colored pencils, crayons, markers, white board markers (dry and wet erase varieties), and all other writing instruments
- Staples, glue, glue sticks, paper clips, tape and all other types of paper fasteners
- Chalk, pastels, paint (of all kinds), brushes and all other “art” type supplies
- Binders, report covers, folders and all other types of paper organizers
- Scissors (of all shapes and sizes), push pins & thumb tacks
- Stickers, small toys, and other trinkets that can be used for rewards and prizes
- Bottled Water (always in need for events)
- Gift certificates & gift cards that can be used for rewards and prizes
Bigger Ticket Items that we would love to own (or borrow for events):
- Keurig Coffee (the original, not VUE) in all flavors and varieties (for the coffee machine that the PTA bought for the Work Room)
- E-Z Up / Canopies / Pop-ups - of all sizes (any color is fine!)
- Generators & Flood Light
- Smoke Machines, Strobe Lights, Black Lights, Mirror Balls