If your child is in TK thru eighth grade, attends any of the schools listed below and you complete the income eligibility survey through La Mesa-Spring Valley Schools, you may qualify to access the ASES Grant Program at that site. Please speak to the ESS Site Lead for more information.
- Avondale Elementary – (619) 668-5838
- Bancroft Elementary – (619) 668-5839
- Casa de Oro Elementary – (619) 668-5840
- Highlands Elementary – (619) 668-5842
- Kempton Street Literacy Academy – (619) 668-5843
- La Mesa Dale Elementary – (619) 668-5844
- La Presa Elementary – (619) 668-8355
- Rancho Elementary – (619) 668-5852
- STEAM Academy @ La Presa – (619) 668-8360
- Spring Valley Academy – (619) 668-8374
First priority shall go to pupils who are identified by the program as homeless youth, as defined by the federal McKinney-Vento Homeless Assistance Act (42 U.S.C. Sec. 11434a), at the time that they apply for enrollment or at any time during the school year, and to pupils who are identified by the program as being in foster care, and to pupils who are eligible for free or reduced-price meals. Second priority for enrollment will be given to students who can attend the full day every day. Non-compliance with the attendance and early release/late arrival policy may result in dis-enrollment from the ASES program.